Karen is a fully qualified Personal & Business Coach, she has over 20 years’ experience in the world of corporate business where she specialised in learning & development. Her particular areas of interest and commitment are seen in understanding and enabling behaviour change; equipping others to achieve their personal goals and appreciating the value and impact of developing self-awareness.
Now she brings that experience to work with you personally, 1-1 or within your business to positively embrace the changes you want to experience or are experiencing today.
A little more about Karen… the important stuff!!
- A warm, fun, positively challenging, experienced life coach… life means life! Personal or business-based goals can be focused on… it’s your choice.
- A corporate citizen who has broken free and made changes in my own life
- The most important roles in my life – a wife to my amazing husband Tom, and mum/taxi driver/kitchen staff to my fantastic kids – Harvey and Jess.
- Faith focused, positive & hopeful outlook, caring to others
- Yorkshire Tea Drinker… other tea bags also enjoyed
- Believer in the opportunities of and the benefits of trusting in life
- Have experience of personal radical changes – self-inflicted and otherwise! Haven’t we all!
Find Out More
- Content design and facilitation (face to face and virtually) of various development programmes for all levels of employees, including specialist offerings for managers/leaders and high potentials at all levels
- Identifying and developing internal coaches to support a coaching culture within organisation
- Facilitating various development programmes across different cultures including UK, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Italy and South Africa
- Equipping and enabling individuals and managers through significant change programmes